• last updated 12 hours ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
Fix typos

  1. … 3 more files in changeset.
- modernize tcl

- prefer ns_quotehtml over ad_quotehtml

  1. … 4 more files in changeset.
- standardize url construction to protect against injection attacks

  1. … 19 more files in changeset.
overhaul of package:

- favor tcl-compilable string comparisons

- don't use numeric comparison operator for non-numeric arguments

- brace expressions

- replace depreacted "ad_parameter" by parameter::get

- use "in" or "ni" expression instead of "lsearch"

- use tcl 8.5 extended index format for "string range"

  1. … 20 more files in changeset.
Allow admins of the blog to delete and edit comments

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
Added links to edit / delete especially offending comments

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
First shot at merging oacs-5-2 apps used in .LRN to HEAD.

  1. … 2478 more files in changeset.
validate block crashes the server, so taken out. The return URL was missing the entry_id

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
Fixed multiple issues with missing date format description, categorization and others. Increased dependency

  1. … 6 more files in changeset.
improving user interface

  1. … 5 more files in changeset.
fixing blog-query, improving usability

  1. … 6 more files in changeset.
return to the package url instead of the entry when deleting in perma_p mode

I18N Fixes

  1. … 17 more files in changeset.
merge of changes on oacs-5-1 branch between tags jcd-merge-5-1-20040517 and jcd-merge-5-1-20040628 to HEAD

  1. … 687 more files in changeset.
Show Continued... instead of (more)

add flag to lars_blog_get_as_string to specify a different display template, add lib/titles.adp which is a minimal example of such a template, move generation of permalink_url out of blog.tcl since it should be passed in to the display template, change lars_blogger_get_as_string to take create_p since that is the perm that matters (not admin)

  1. … 4 more files in changeset.
Some stuff I forgot to commit before.

  1. … 4 more files in changeset.
Fixed a few more merge problems

  1. … 3 more files in changeset.
Merged in changes from openacs-5-0-0-final to jcd-merge-pre503

  1. … 18 more files in changeset.
Use ad_return_url

Commiting integration of Site Wide Categories into Weblogger. While

implementing this I've also fixed numerous random bugs.

Some comments off the top of my head regarding this implementation:

* Weblogger currently doesn't take advantage of nested categories. You

can use trees that are nested but categories in those trees are

treated as if they were all flat.

* I've provided a migration script from old to new categories. The

script just copies data and doesn't delete anything. It is written

in Tcl so that it can take advantage of the APIs.

* I left the legacy categories in system. There are several reasons

for that:

- Site-Wide categories don't have short names and thus speaking

URLs are not implemented. Some people might prefer to keep

speaking URLs, especially if they don't want to break them

after migration

- Blogger-specific categories are simpler and thus easier to use.

- Having both solutions available for a while makes transition less

painful.

* I had lots of problems with Oracle port. At first I thought just

that it is slightly instable because we are working on HEAD and

categories are in flux... Only after having fixed a lot of bugs I

realized that LEGACY CATEGOIRIES NEVER WORKED IN ORACLE. At that

point it was easier to make them actually work in oracle :-)

* Actually it seems that the whole Weblogger never worked in Oracle, I

was fixing bugs such as broken filtering by date (because Oracle's

trunc() uses different format strings from PostgreSQL's date_trunc()

etc. etc.

* Juggling pieces of Tcl from .tcl to .xql (via variable and command

substitution) and pieces of SQL from .xql to .tcl (via db_map) was

fun :-)

* Implementing nested multirows (to show all categories one object is

in), in combination with included templates thought me a lot about

the templating system. One of the lessons: <multirow name="@foo@">

with variable could actually work if a bunch of bugs with variable

substitution were fixed in templating system. Until then using:

template::multirow -local -ulevel 1 upvar $foo myfoo will be

necessary.

* Some extensions for db_multirow, <multiple> and friends to support

grouping and tables-within-tables would be really useful. I didn't

dare do such large-scale hacks on db_multirow

* one-entry{tcl,adp} should be replaced with blog{tcl,adp} - after all

getting one entry is just a special case of getting many entries.

  1. … 15 more files in changeset.
Committed lots of fixes from Joel

  1. … 11 more files in changeset.
Added a missing slash to separate the category from username. Now in

some cases we might have two slashes (the whole cat/user/archive stuff

is pretty poor). In any case two slashes is less of a trouble than no

slash.

Honor untrusted_user_id

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.
Merged posted_date and entry_date into entry_date, which is now a full timestamp

  1. … 34 more files in changeset.
Improved design

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
Fixed bug: Blog content starting with hyphen (-) causes pages to break

- Fixed bug #916: User with Write permission can Draft other user's entries

- Cleaned up permissions handling in a major way

- Using list builder for the draft entries list

  1. … 22 more files in changeset.
Completed trackback support. Added trackback parameters and explanation of what trackback is. It's turned on by default.

Finished trackback support. Added support for templated comments to include notice of which comments are trackback.

  1. … 5 more files in changeset.
Added support for categories

  1. … 29 more files in changeset.