• last updated 21 hours ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
change SQL on the db_* calls to {}, made the api doc better. removed -content_type on bcms::revision::list_revisions. bcms::revision::set_status now throws an error

refactored index and object-list pages to share an includable sim-objects include that comes in different sizes

    • -0
    • +7
    /openacs-4/packages/simulation/lib/sim-objects.adp
    • -0
    • +108
    /openacs-4/packages/simulation/lib/sim-objects.tcl
*** empty log message ***

    • -0
    • +6
    /openacs-4/contrib/packages/simulation/www/directory.adp
    • -0
    • +94
    /openacs-4/contrib/packages/simulation/www/directory.tcl
  1. … 9 more files in changeset.
making package install cleanly by correcting proc names in apm-install-procs (changing to use portal::datasource namespace)

upating package dependency info

adding missing news-aggregator-portlet to dotlrn-prereq

*** empty log message ***

Added workflow design doc, work-in-progress

    • -0
    • +217
    /openacs-4/packages/simulation/www/doc/workflow-extensions.html
made the template delete feature work with a simple javascript confirm

making include names consistent. Adding include contracts to the includes (needs review from Lars). Moving simulation::template procs into new file. Starting to implement the template delete feature

  1. … 21 more files in changeset.
bug fixes to db scripts

probably doesn't drop cleanly

updated data model map

new docs, stub pages for siminst

    • -0
    • +1
    /openacs-4/contrib/packages/simulation/www/doc/admin.html
    • -0
    • +47
    /openacs-4/contrib/packages/simulation/www/doc/data-model.dia
    • -0
    • +2
    /openacs-4/contrib/packages/simulation/www/doc/internals.html
    • -0
    • +22
    /openacs-4/contrib/packages/simulation/www/doc/map_xml.html
  1. … 19 more files in changeset.
Bug #1089: Log details when the tmpfile filter fails

Deprecating dotlrn::get_user_name

    • -2
    • +6
    /openacs-4/packages/dotlrn/tcl/dotlrn-procs.tcl
Changed calls to dotlrn::get_user_name into calls to acs_user::get_element -element name

    • -2
    • +2
    /openacs-4/packages/dotlrn/www/dotlrn-master.tcl
Replaced dotlrn::get_user_name with a call to acs_user::get, because that proc is also cached, but the cache there is flushed correctly when the user changes his/her name

    • -13
    • +1
    /openacs-4/packages/dotlrn/tcl/dotlrn-procs.tcl
tidying up the generate_xml_file test case a little and adding xml parsing as an extra a check

updated backup

*** empty log message ***

    • -0
    • +7
    /openacs-4/contrib/packages/simulation/www/doc/page-map.dia
    • binary
    /openacs-4/contrib/packages/simulation/www/doc/page-map.png
*** empty log message ***

    • binary
    /openacs-4/contrib/packages/simulation/www/map2.swf
    • binary
    /openacs-4/packages/simulation/www/map2.swf
removing old orphan files

adding test case for map xml generation

cleaned up

rolled back mistake

changed db user from postgres to

put the removed bcms procs here, will update at a later time

made the api doc better, also replaced SQL with {}. removed additional_columns param on bcms::item::list_items not being used, removed bcms::item::list_pages list_images list_files as they are bcms-ui-wizard specific. change bcms::item::format_string_as_url -url to -string, renamed bcms::item::item_url_duplicate_test to bcms::item::create_unique_url

made the api doc better, also replaced SQL with {}. i have also remove bcms::wizard_step and bcms::init_bcms as they are bcms-ui-wizard specific. i have also moved out bcms::register_content_type and bcms::is_registered_content_type and now moved to bcms::folder name space