• last updated 5 hours ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
background loading of includelets via ajax

    • -0
    • +24
    /openacs-4/packages/xowiki/www/portlet-ajax.adp
    • -0
    • +8
    /openacs-4/packages/xowiki/www/portlet-ajax.tcl
Fixing html syntax

    • -64
    • +82
    /openacs-4/packages/dotlrn/www/help.adp
Make sure that the current VAT is used as associated with the client in contacts

Added group::group_p function

Fixed roblem with party_id in person::name

allow specification of an alternative view.adp file via directory object (e.g. set template_file "oacs-view")

    • -1
    • +5
    /openacs-4/packages/xowiki/www/view.tcl
Fixed ordering so it is ordered by priority. Changed description a little bit.

Added support for groups to send comments to.

Removed a dangling </p> that was found by Olga.

Removed a dangling </table> (found by Olga)

Forgot to cvs-add the callback procs :)

file apm-callback-procs.tcl was initially added on branch oacs-5-2.

    • -0
    • +0
    /openacs-4/packages/theme-selva/tcl/apm-callback-procs.tcl
Upgrade script to change the default navbar when you upgrade theme

selva from the development version.

Enabled support for party_ids also containing groups

Added online resource feature to report template sections. This feature allows online resources to be associated to a section. These resources could be links to self-assessment quizzes for helping students under what content belongs in a specific section.

Added online resources portlet to a section view.

Fixed typo.

Added group sending support

After testing lab report in dotfolio, I found that the section content sections were not subsite aware. So I've added package_id to the lr_section_content object, and changed queries to include this field to match the correct report for each instance of dotfolio.

Updated infor file.

Fixed javascript redirection.

Set the kernel parameter "ad_vpt_home" to the control panel when we

install .LRN. Bumped version number to 2.2.0a4 and provided upgrade

script.

    • -2
    • +2
    /openacs-4/packages/dotlrn/dotlrn.info
Adding canadian province validation and automatic conversion to the two digit province code from the official list of provinces (which is the format expected by Canada Post).

adding contact::contact_form_after_submit callback that is acted up at the very end of processing the contact add and edit forms. I need the information from the form to be in the database so the other callbacks (which run before then) wouldn't work

adding missing package_id parameter to parameter::get in ontact::message::mailing_address_attribute_id_priority

Turned some hardwired English into message keys, fixed a minor graphical

element problem, blah blah

Misspelled new message key

Got rid of unused facilitator-bio script in www, and renamed lib/facilitator-bio

to bio since it's used for everyone's bio, not just facilitators.

SOLUTION GROVE: QUIT HARDWIRING ENGLISH INTO .LRN.

    • -0
    • +15
    /openacs-4/packages/dotlrn/lib/bio.adp
    • -0
    • +79
    /openacs-4/packages/dotlrn/lib/bio.tcl
    • -6
    • +10
    /openacs-4/packages/dotlrn/www/bio-update.tcl
file bio.adp was initially added on branch oacs-5-2.

    • -0
    • +0
    /openacs-4/packages/dotlrn/lib/bio.adp
file bio.tcl was initially added on branch oacs-5-2.

    • -0
    • +0
    /openacs-4/packages/dotlrn/lib/bio.tcl