• last updated 6 hours ago
Constraints: committers
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
Put functions into a search:: namespace and make most private.

Add a search::queue and search::dequeue command

define_function_args/package_exec_plsql to avoid db specific xql files.

unset datasource when finished with it.

bump to 5.2.0d2 + postgresql upgrade script.

  1. … 6 more files in changeset.
put functions in a namespace, make them private, fix small bug with handling 'seen' objid in search::indexer, get rid of useless db_transaction call, check that a driver exists before doing anything in the sched proc

  1. … 5 more files in changeset.
fixed rdbms specification

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
The search_observer_queue query gets an event_date column, so this is the name that we need to pass to the dequeue function as well (it was 'date'). This doesn't fix the bigger problem that the search_observer_dequeue query doesn't get picked up by the query processor, however

the package is 99% ported to oracle. the only file that still requires a

little porting is www/search.tcl

now all someone needs to do is write the FtsEngineDriver for Oracle. i didn't

do it since i didn't need site-wide-search quite yet.

    • -0
    • +16
  1. … 16 more files in changeset.