• last updated 18 hours ago
Constraints: committers
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
improve rowcount expressions

  1. … 47 more files in changeset.
- fix and standardize quoting in template properties

  1. … 345 more files in changeset.
Resolve conflicts after merging oacs-5-4

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
Add title and fix breadcrumbs

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
Add missing properties (context and title)

Localized the "All" option of the select widget

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
HTML Strict cleanup

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
Merged changes to HEAD ...

  1. … 1556 more files in changeset.
Zen: HTML cleanup

  1. … 11 more files in changeset.
conversions to use list builder

Zen cleanup

  1. … 5 more files in changeset.
Merging dotlrn-all and dotlrn-extras from oacs-5-2

  1. … 882 more files in changeset.
It is bad that manage memberships does not use listbuilder in the first place, so I made at least sure that it uses the listbuilder classes so the design is identical

more fixes for 2835: title attrib for links. Added id and headers to table (wcag 5.2). Fixed select_non_member_classes in manage-membership to obtain also classes that don't have end_date

  1. … 6 more files in changeset.
First shot at merging oacs-5-2 apps used in .LRN to HEAD.

  1. … 2478 more files in changeset.
Fix bugs

Added active start and enddate. Only show classes where the active end date is not in the past (after all you would not join a class from the past).

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.
Fixed some german language keys. Added functionality for displaying course information before joining

  1. … 9 more files in changeset.
commit to HEAD of merge of changes on oacs-5-1 branch between tags jcd-merge-5-1-20040724 and jcd-merge-5-1-20050111

  1. … 2275 more files in changeset.
Reverting to 1.25 version as the last commit should have gotten to oacs-5-1 branch instead of head.

Hopefully successfully reverting the change introduced

Reverting change

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
Fixed bug #1880. Added richtext editing to the bulkmail messages

  1. … 6 more files in changeset.
adding new .LRN admin features, by Hector A.

  1. … 50 more files in changeset.
\<a left in when fixing bug 1266

bug 1266 - removing link from the list of non-member groups

Cleaning up UI

  1. … 5 more files in changeset.
Partial fix for bug 1261 - I removed the problem links but the long-term fix is to make them work properly instead.

adding missing closing a tags to page. The absence of those tags was messing up tclwebtest and my automated tests to fail.

I didn't really change all these files but (sigh) was working with a

copy of a checkout ... should've soft linked instead. I did change a

fairly large number of files which is why I'm letting this large

commit go through rather than figure out which.

I removed default-dotlrn-master.* because dotlrn-master.* is the one we

use. I removed explicit references to dotlrn-master in templates because

someone should be able to use a private copy of dotlrn-master with a

different name if they wish. I fixed a few noquote issues (by no means all)

  1. … 30 more files in changeset.
merging dotlrn-1-0-1 tag down onto head. Thanks to Jarkko Laine and Mohan Pakkurti for all the help. See comments at

  1. … 121 more files in changeset.