Adding support for I18N message catalog upgrades. Any import of
messages from catalog files that is done after the initial import is
considered an upgrade. The message import and upgrade logic is
encapsulated in the proc lang::catalog::import_messages (invoked
- Bumping version of package to 5.0.0b5
- Changes to datamodel:
- Adding columns deleted_p, conflict_p, and sync_time to lang_messages table.
- Removed column upgrade_status from lang_message_keys table
- Adding columns deleted_p, sync_time, conflict_p, upgrade_status to lang_messages_audit table
- Changes to lang::catalog Tcl API:
- Added proc lang::catalog::import_messages that encapsulates the logic for import and upgrade of
messages from catalog files to database.
- Changed the lang::catalog::import_from_file and lang::catalog:import procs to use the new import_messages proc.
- Added the upgrade Tcl API test cases that extensively tests through the import_messages proc with both
en_US and de_DE locales.
- Changes to lang::message Tcl API:
- Changed lang::message::register to take new switches upgrade_sync, upgrade_status, and conlfict. Cleaned up the
proc a little and made it construct SQL dynamically.
- Added procs delete, get, and get_element.
- Added the edit proc that is used when editing attributes of a message other than the message text itself. This
proc will not create a new message revision. It is invoked for example by the delete proc.
- Added the count_conflicts proc.
- Changes to admin UI
- New canonical pages for import/export of catalog files that check for site-wide-admin priv
- Made the message delete page use appropriate Tcl API
- Added the message-conflicts page that shows conflicting messages. Linking to this page from
index page, locale-, and package index pages.
- Removed the import/export messages pages and using the ones in acs-lang package instead.