Show form-field statistics in exam-summary for autograded exams:
- Provide statitics for autograded exams and show this (currently for MC/SC) in the exam summary. The statistics are generated when the exam-protocol is rendered and persisted statistics in the workflow instance.
- Added switch "-generic" to answer_form_field_objs to obtain the question with all alternatives (not constraint to "show_max") and without shuffling. This is needed in cases, where e.g. statistics should be provided for all alternatives shown to all students.
- Question_manager->question_info: separate computation from HTML rendering
- Added statistics handler for the WorkflowPage class to collect details from the form-fields.
- new private function "tdom_render" (might be useful, but is the committed version not used) - split out "spec_to_dict" from "fc_to_dict", since it us also useful on its own to work on single form-constraint specs. - make methods add_to_fc and replace_in_fc available to the full AssessmentInterface