added an operation to the dotlrn_applet service contract. the operation's name is ChangeEventHandler and is usually implemented by change_event_handler method in the dotlrn_applet implementation. dotLRN can throw events based on changes to a community via the dotlrn_community::generate_change_event method.
currently the only event being thrown and handled is the 'rename' event. this event is thrown when the name of a community is changed. the only applets that currently listen for this event are dotlrn_fs, dotlrn_forums, and dotlrn_calendar.
applets do not have to handle all events, only events they are interested in handling.
1. Added add_portlet/remove_portlet calls that accept portal_id as a param, so that we can call this code from within the applet itself (e.g. add_user_to_community) and be called directly so that we can create portal templates.
2. Infrastructure for applet cloning
3. New portal types system in dotlrn which replaces dummy_comm_p
4. Minor fixes to portal configuration, dotlrn-static
5. renamed add_element_or_append_id and remove_element_or_remove_id to add_element_parameters and remove_element_parameters respectively