• last updated 12 hours ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
refactored from external entity to xinclude so that broken files don't kill overall make; added external authentication; brought i18n current; other smaller fixes

  1. … 158 more files in changeset.
A bunch of things

1. AOLserver 4.0's nsxml appears to expose a gcc bug which causes the

backwards-compatible "getattr" command to fail. I dug around nsxml

and it does appear to be a gcc bug. I changed to the proper nsxml v2

syntax.

2. In the course of exploring #1 above, I realized that the calls to

dom:: Tcl XML package commands were still being executed despite

being commented out. Typical Tcl misunderstanding on someone's part.

Net effect: we were parsing all APM .info files twice, once in Tcl

and once in ns_xml! Yuk!

3. Fixed a minor notifications bug - you couldn't delete a notification

request if any unsent notifications were pending, causing the homework

package to bomb if you deleted an uploaded homework file and the prof

hadn't yet received their notification.

4. Fixed an obscure corner case in my permissions denormalization code.

  1. … 15 more files in changeset.
re-added changes that didn't get merged in from the 4.5 release

  1. … 25 more files in changeset.

1) Added local vars to end of each xml file so that psgml-mode works properly

2) Added disclaimer to authorblurb stylesheet

3) Minor fixes to install guide

  1. … 115 more files in changeset.
fixed ACS->OpenACS. regenerated html docs

  1. … 93 more files in changeset.
Initial shot at getting documentation.

  1. … 10 more files in changeset.
OpenACS 4.x

  1. … 1321 more files in changeset.
Initial revision

  1. … 1321 more files in changeset.